1. How long does customisation take?
As each jewellery piece is custom made, we require a lead time of 3 to 5 business days.
2. Can I engrave on the back of the pendant/inner part of the bangle as well?
Yes! We’re able to engrave on the back of the pendant/inner part of the bangle for most of our jewellery. You may state your request in the additional request box on the product page when ordering.
3. Can I edit the engraving on my order?
Submitted orders will be processed by our engraving team right away thus we are unable to edit the engraving on your order. Please be sure to review your order before submitting. To check if you’ve submitted the correct engraving, you may refer to the order confirmation email that is sent to you after the order is placed.
1. What materials are used in Made Different Co jewellery?
Our jewellery are hand-crafted using high quality materials such as stainless steel and sterling silver. Materials used on each product are listed on every product page.
2. How do I care for my jewellery?
Your jewellery deserves a little care and attention! Here are our tips on how to take care of your jewellery.
• Always avoid contact with moisture and chemicals such as perfume and lotions
• Remove your jewellery before exercising
• Wipe your jewellery with a soft, lint-free cloth after each wear
• When not wearing your jewellery, store them in the jewellery box that it came in
3. Am I able to wear my jewellery into shower?
To preserve and maintain the condition of your jewellery, we advise that you remove your jewellery before entering the shower.
1. Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do! International shipping is available via DHL.
2. How long does shipping takes?
For local (Singapore) orders:
- Standard Courier Delivery (2 to 3 working days) - SGD 3.50
For shipments to all other countries, please click here for estimated shipping time.
3. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
All shipments require a signature upon delivery thus we do not ship to PO Boxes.